Sunday, December 28, 2008

the xmas events..finally passed!

HI..all.finally the x'mas events which held on 24'eve...ended.i felt very tired.it seems few days never sleep well.anyway,i felt very satisfied with this events.fashion show,,on booth selling gifts and clothes......crowded.at least i gt some great experience from the special day.
yesterday,me and my hubby..just went back to hometown...for my parents in law....new house warming over..it was very great to hear that.i slept inside a new room over there...cool and......yeah night..
my boutique(stockist)'s web..already started blogged by a customers.go www.butikavenue9.blogspot.com
she really helping me a lot to start the blogging.its very nice.i love that.thanx Cassandra.i really appreciated.because u volunteer to do that for me.thank thanks....although we just knw each other.
today,is my off day..i wish to go for walk around....................to get some fresh air!
hehe
i will keep on blogging here.sorry there is no photos and i hope i won't make those readers get boring.
cheers!!!!

No comments: