Sunday, April 13, 2008

CAme back to blogging world!


Hello World!!! ops..really de long time no blog here.let's start over again now.As my introduction, My name is Wendy Lim Siew Cheng. I am ownself traders which based at home.However,currently I'm living @ Selangor,whereby the place i married to. Well, we planning to move back to 1 of the kl part, which i prefer earlier.I love yoga,cooking as well(the picture showed...the food tht i cooked),swimming,surfing internet,freely chat with my closest friends,sometimes hang out with friends,and some other healthy activities.From here i can even drop my hapiness,sorely dissatisfied. ALthough,if you are feeling burned out, please note: others will have their struggles, they may be worse than your predicament. This goes for me. I hope to encourage you, or help you (if I can) in some way.I hope to hear from the community. Will blog you soon!!c yah

No comments: